MBA, GRI, e-PRO, REALTOR®
Executive Director, Estates Division
Executive Director, Trust & Probate Division
With an M.B.A. degree from USC in Marketing and Finance and 24 years of real estate experience, Sarah Rogers has the professional real estate background and education to provide her clients with a competitive advantage. Sarah provides a wide range of professional real estate services, advising clients on the purchase and sale, financing and renovation of real estate. Sarah has represented both sellers and buyers across all price points – from first time home and condo buyers to buyers and sellers of estate properties in the San Gabriel Valley. As part of her service, Sarah will also assist clients with their leasing needs. As a Pasadena native and local resident, she has a longstanding familiarity with the local area, schools, and the real estate market. Most of her business is repeat and referral business from past clients. Sarah is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional real estate services to her clients.
Real Estate Experience – Real Estate Since 1994
- #1 Individual Agent – Compass Old Town Pasadena 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Silver Circle Award - Top 3% Companywide - 2014
- Gold Circle Award - Top 5% Companywide - 2013
- Top 8 producer at prior brokerage, Coldwell Banker – San Marino.
- Wide range of experience, including representing investor buyers and sellers, as well as buyers and sellers of single family homes & condominiums across all price points.
- Represented many attorneys, business owners, institutional fiduciaries, doctors, and other real estate professionals in their real estate transactions.
- Previously managed one of the largest and highest income- producing commercial real estate portfolios (valued at $200MM) for the nation’s largest industrial Real Estate Investment Trust, ProLogis Trust (NYSE: PLD). Outperformed all ProLogis managers nationwide for unparalleled Client Service per client surveys.
- M.B.A., Marketing & Finance, USC Marshall School of Business; Case Competition presenter/winner both years.
- B.S., Santa Clara University (Graduated in 3 years), Captain of the Women’s Tennis Team.
- San Marino High School, San Gabriel Valley native.
- Industry Licenses, Certifications, and Industry Groups
- Licensed California REALTOR® since 1995
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI designation earned by 7.5% of CA REALTORS®)
- e-PRO (National Association of REALTORS® technology certification earned by 1% of REALTORS®)
- Fiduciary Roundtable Pasadena, continuing education and networking with fiduciaries
- Seniors Real Estate Course, assisting seniors with a full-service client care
Local Community Involvement
- Board Member, Compass Community Giving Fund
- Board of Directors, South Pasadena – San Marino YMCA
- Sustainer Board Member, Junior League of Pasadena, former Committee Chair of Fundraising, Program Development & Support
- Pasadena Foothills Association of REALTORS®: former member of Local Government Relations, Education, & Community Service Committee, raised $70K+ for Pasadena charities
- Cancer Support Community Pasadena member
- San Marino Chamber and San Gabriel Chamber of Commerce member
- AYSO Volunteer Youth Soccer Coach & YMCA Volunteer Basketball Coach
- Volunteer at her children’s schools
Sarah Rogers is Compass’ top individual agent in the Old Pasadena office. With deep-rooted connections in the local community, Sarah Rogers draws on years of experience to win exceptional results for her clients.
Sarah’s extensive real estate background combined with her education in marketing and finance enable her to create custom strategic marketing plans for each of her listings. She and her team handle the many important details that go into a real estate transaction in order to make the client experience a smooth and successful one.